Torrance is a private university that is a member of Laureate International University, a global network of 70 approved higher education institutions including over 1 million students. Through its field of work framework, Torrens provides courses in Business, Design, Health, Hospitality, and Education in five fields of study.
Torrens University began teaching in 2014 after being founded in 2013. Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, and Brisbane are all home to campuses. Torrens University currently has around 10,000 students enrolled. It is ranked 36th among Australia's most recognised institutions. You may apply for undergraduate and postgraduate studies at Torrens University with ease and convenience.
They refer to the learning earned at the institution as 'formal learning' in their Credit Policy. Torrens University lecturers urge students to use their cognitive abilities while also making an influence on the outer world. The institution pays close attention to students and ensures that they have a positive academic experience.
Top Reasons to Study in Torrens University
- Torrance University Australia is a member of Laureate International University, a recognized international network of outstanding universities.
- You may use the state-of-the-art Torrance campus in Adelaide, Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane, whether you are studying on campus or online.
- Dynamic Online Learning: We provide you on-demand access to your course content and materials so you may study whenever you choose.
Torrens University Education
- Torrens University Australia is Australia's fastest-growing university, with a national presence and an international concentration on business, design, hospitality, education, health, and other fields. Torrance University offers a new, distinctive, career-focused viewpoint to higher education, whether you study on-campus or online.
- 03389E is a CRICOS Provider Code.
Torrens University Research
Torrance University Australia is an Australian university with a nationwide presence, part of the Laureate Education Network's Asia, Africa, and Middle East (AMEA) region. Our research takes significance from the social, economic, cultural, and environmental contexts of our unique physical position in the globe, in addition to being connected to a worldwide network of scholars.
We provide specialized research and research training that have a long-term global and national effect. We strive for excellence in transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary research to address long-term solutions to pressing social issues.
Torrens University Career
At Torrens University, we provide customized success coaching, small class sizes, and internships, allowing our students to graduate with important industry contacts and job experience.
We also provide optional weekend touch-point sessions where you may hear from industry experts, interact with lecturers, and build your interdisciplinary network in a face-to-face setting. You may quickly expand your network while studying by attending one session every quarter for one of our national campuses.
Torrens University Services
All face-to-face and online students registered in Australia can receive free and confidential counseling at your school. This non-judicial services does not diagnose; instead, we listen to you and assist you identify areas of concern so that you may develop plans to address them.
Residential institutions, student residences, and private rentals are among the alternatives available to students in Adelaide. Torrens does not own or run any of its own dwellings. The Student Services staff, on the other hand, can assist you in locating an appropriate lodging alternative.
The Australian Homestay Network has also registered with Torrens University (AHN). Colleges with Residential Programs Residential colleges offer secure, well-equipped, and fully catered housing with a strong emphasis on the student community. They provide opportunities for peer networking through social, recreational, and sports activities.
Our on-campus and online library services provide you with a diverse choice of learning and teaching tools to supplement and enhance your learning and study experience.
You will get access to the following resources:
- Learning Resource Center on Campus in Torrance
- Torrance Public Library has an online library.
- The University of Adelaide's Barr Smith Library (available to Adelaide campus-based students only)
For equipment rental, a laptop station, and a break out zone, visit the Learning Resource Library and Media Lab.
- Digital media lab
- Photo imaging studio
- Free Wi-Fi Connectivity
- Communal Apple Desktop
- On-site cafe and student kitchen
- Shared student lounge and dedicated study area
- Friendly Student Services Support Team On Site
- Mobile Pods for Meetings, Business Launches, Project Showcasing
At Torrens University Australia, student health and well-being is a top emphasis. If you have a health condition that is interfering with your academics, our Student Services staff is here to help.
Torrens University Student Life
Sydney is known for its beautiful beaches, which are surrounded by natural beauty. Sydney, Australia's largest city, is known for its beautiful harbor and coast vistas. Many foreign students call Sydney home, taking advantage of the city's excellent public transportation, numerous work options, art galleries, museums, world-class restaurants, and shopping. Summers are hot and humid, while winters are pleasant. In New South Wales, Torrance University has seven campuses.
Our large new student community will assist you in better comprehending your learning environment.
It is available to all students, but it is especially beneficial to those who learn remotely. You'll find out about:
- Making a study room at home (or at work, or at a friend's place).
- Your Information Technology Requirements
- Learning Resources and Libraries
- The abilities you already possess and how they should assist you in achieving your goals
- Support Services Dedicated to You
• Admission criteria
Regardless of which course you plan to take admission in, you must excel at speaking English. It is mandatory for students to enroll in Torrens university. International as well as domestic applicants who have not learnt English at any point of time in their life, must learn English to meet the basic standard of spoken as well as written English defined by concerned authorities at the university. Once you have met this criterion, you will be able to apply for Torrens university.