Massey University is special among New Zealand universities on account of its ability to offer research-based teaching and research on three campuses located in Auckland, Palmerston North and Wellington. Massey is well-connected with trade and industry that contribute to the development of its economy as illustrated by its research and teaching in applied areas such as engineering technology agriculture, finance medical technology technologies for food, data science marketing, and accounting.
Massey University Rankings
The ranking of MU by some of the most reputed websites/institutions is following:
- 284 worldwide across the globe QS World Ranking 2022
- 5+ star rating by QS Ranking
- 19 in QS WUR Ranking
- Between 301 and 500 for graduate employability rating in QS World Ranking
- 601-800 globally , according to the time of THE
- 37 in impact ranking according to THE
Massey University has campuses in the Manawatu at Palmerston North, at Wellington (in the suburb of Mt Cook) and on Auckland's North Shore at Albany. Additionally, Massey offers most of its courses outside of New Zealand and internationally. It also has the country's largest business school. Research is conducted across three campuses.
Massey University was first established on its Turitea Campus in Palmerston North, and hosts about 9,000 students per year.
The Turitea site is home to the administrative headquarters that comprise Massey University as well as the College of Humanities and Social Sciences as well as the College of Sciences, and the Massey Business School. It also houses the sole Veterinary School in New Zealand. Massey University acquired a smaller second campus in Palmerston North in Hokowhitu.
Since 1993, the Auckland campus located in Albany has been growing rapidly in the rapidly growing part in Auckland's North Shore City. Science and Business are the two biggest colleges located on the campus, and Albany's College of Science housing the New Zealand Institute for Advanced Study only in the college. About 7,000 students are in the college at Albany. The campus has grown significantly since the beginning of the year and a campus-wide accommodation facility was established in the first semester of in the year 2015.
Wellington campus Wellington campus was established by the merger of Wellington Polytechnic that was approved by the New Zealand Government and took place in the year 1999. The background of Wellington Polytechnic goes back to 1886, when Wellington School of Design was established. Wellington School of Design was established. It received changed its name in 1891, changing it to Wellington Technical School and in 1963, it was split in Wellington Polytechnic and Wellington High School.
Massey University Programs
Massey University offers more than 500 classes on campus and online courses that are both creative and adaptable. It is an academic system that comprises more than 30 schools, institutions departments, centers, and departments located in three locations and five colleges. The university encourages inter-disciplinary programs that are both research-based and taught where students and faculty collaborate to conduct a significant research.
- The most popular study areas are food technology, veterinary medicine and engineering and information technology Agriculture, finance marketing, accounting and finance.
- Massey University has 60 years of experience offering digital courses in a variety of areas of research.
- It offers the broadest range of services in the field of digital technology for teaching across New Zealand.
- It also offers on-campus and online programs in graduate, undergraduate, as well as certificate and diploma and study abroad programs.
- Massey University is the only school in the United States that offers Aviation, Nanoscience, Dispute Resolution and Veterinarian Medicine programs.
Students from all over the world who study at Massey discover a warm, welcoming place to learn and a welcoming academic environment in which they are students who are inspired to surpass expectations. The Massey principle is to aid students in preparing for the challenges of today's workplace with programs that are important innovating and adaptable. Massey offers a broad range of scholarship opportunities for graduate and undergraduate students that are available to those who apply. If you are a student at Massey University, you can benefit from a variety of support services for your studies and resources to help you develop your academic abilities throughout your studies.