It is believed that the United Arab Emirates is one of the fastest-growing tourist destinations within the region. It is because of the new and amazing tourist attractions. For instance, Dubai is one of the most stylish and trendy cities, featuring modern design, style, and luxury. Going to Dubai is an ultimate dream. However, before you travel, it is crucial to remember the fact that you will require some documents.
If you are an Indian traveler, you must be aware that in order to enter the country, you require a United Arab Emirates visa or UAE visa.
The process is fairly simple to get. All you need to complete is fill out the online application form and complete the necessary steps. In the end, receiving the UAE Visa or Tourist Visa in no time is never easier, thanks to the iVisa. If you're interested in learning the details about this document that is available to Indian travelers, keep reading below.
Everything you must know about UAE e-Visa that is available to Indian citizens
It is the UAE electronic visa, also referred to as "the Dubai tourist visa, or Dubai visit visa, is a travel document that permits international travelers to travel to the UAE to take short leisure or business travel. This is not a valid visa upon arrival. The United Arab Emirates requires advance visa arrangements.
Visas for entry into the UAE last for 60 days following the date they were issued. This kind of one is known as a one-entry visa and not a multi-entry visa. It allows you to stay the maximum period of 30 days Total after you have entered.
Tourists holding Indian passports who wish to travel to the UAE are able to apply for a Dubai visa on the internet.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A TOURIST VISA TO DUBAI FROM INDIA
If you are an Indian citizen, it is possible to are able to get a visa using iVisa with ease. Follow these steps and then sit at peace in your own home.
- Step 1: Fill in your visa application form by providing your personal information. Additionally, in this process, you need to choose a time of processing in order to process your applications.
- Step 2: The next step is to process payments according to the processing you have chosen. Be sure to ensure there aren't any errors that might make your application unsuitable or could result in rejection.
- 3. The third step is to submit any additional documents you require to be processed. iVisa will examine all documents and then begin the process of processing.
- You should wait for your travel documents to show up in your inbox by the selected timeframe. If it isn't appearing in your inbox, it might have been in SPAM.
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES E-VISA FOR INDIANS
In order to obtain your travel documents from India prior to departure, you'll need to provide the below documents:
- Passport valid: all applicants for visas need to have a valid passport that is valid for at least six months after the anticipated departure date to Dubai. In the absence of this, you may be denied admission to the UAE. Additionally, you must possess an electronic passport and not just a standard one to be able to go through this procedure.
- Digital photo: You need to show a passport photograph. The photo must be in line with legal requirements. However, don't fret; iVisa provides a photo service that will help you take the perfect photograph.
- Email address A valid Email address is needed in order for the visa card to be issued.
- Payment method Method of payment: You can pay for the procedure using a credit or debit card.
WHAT ARE THE FEES AND DURATION OF THE UNITED ARAB EMIRATES E-VISA PROCESSING?
Three processing options are based on the needs of travel and the budget. The three options are:
- Rush processing takes only five business days and costs USD 210.99, compared to the standard processing time of seven business days.
- 3 Business Days for Super Rush Processing; $226.99.
- DO MINORS REQUIRE A VISA TO ENTRANCE THE UAE?
DO MINORS NEED A UAE VISA TO ENTER THE COUNTRY?
It is important to note that children, regardless of age, must have an individual visa. If you're traveling with kids, it is necessary to provide a photograph, a passport copy, and a birth certificate in English or Arabic to complete your travel.
CAN INDIAN Nationals Pass Through Dubai Without a Visit?
Traveling through Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or any other UAE Emirate requires a Dubai transit visa in the following situations:
- You're not exempt from UAE Tourist Visas. Likewise, you're not eligible to get a UAE Visa on Arrival or a Visa On Arrival.
- Your flight to the next destination is scheduled for the next 48 hours or